Credit Crunch is a three-column WordPress theme boasting a host of customisation options, as well as a modern, functional magazine-style design.
The superstitious might be wary of launching an online presence using a theme named ‘Credit Crunch’ but if they look past those doubts, they’ll find a neatly designed and professional package.
Although the theme is clearly aimed at magazine-style sites in the money/financial niche, it could just as easily be applied to any other news or magazine topic.
Its features include:
- A theme options page with powerful customisation choices
- Automatic thumbnail image creation
- A choice of 4 different page layouts – 1 sidebar on the left or right, 2 sidebars, or full pages with no sidebar
- No extra plugins or setup required, it just works
- Embed a YouTube video in the sidebar without any code
- Stylish drop-down navigation
- Automatic tabbed widgets
- Handy footer area with extra links
- Valid, SEO-friendly code
Credit Crunch costs $US70.
Demo and download:
Note: The links above are affiliate links. If you purchase using these links, you’ll be helping to support bestwpthemes.com.
2 Responses to “Credit Crunch”