The first thing I thought when I saw the Fresh News premium Wordpress template was, ‘wow’. This is a theme with visual punch, not to mention a lot of panache.
It’s got a gorgeous, professional design, makes great use of images attached to posts and could be used for virtually any type of blog or magazine-type website.
Better still, it comes in 6 colour combinations. All of them look so nice that it might just be difficult to choose your poison.
The list of features (outlined below) is enormous, making this a theme truly worthy of the premium tag.
- Automatic image resizer (requires PHP GD Library to work)
- Custom page templates for archives, sitemap and image gallery
- Built-in gravatar Support for authors and comments
- Author profiles and archives
- A built-in video panel (for use with Flash videos)
- Three layouts for the homepage: featured items, no featured items or a traditional blog layout)
- Integrated asides section within the sidebar (optional)
- Drop-down navigation menus
- A tabbed sidebar box to showcase content such as latest posts and comments
- Widget-ready sidebars
- Integrated banner ad management
- Integrated Flickr and Feedburner
The Fresh News theme costs $US70 for a single licence or $US150 for a developer’s licence. Alternatively, join the WooThemes club for $150 per quarter.
Demo and download:
View demo and download via Woo Themes.
(Note: The download link above is an affiliate link. If you buy using those links, you’ll help support bestwpthemes.com.)
5 Responses to “Fresh News”