The Sirup theme for WordPress features an elegant and functional magazine-style layout; with some tweaking it’d make a gorgeous website.
The styling is distinctive but not particularly attractive out of the box; however, it would be simple to use this theme as a starting point to create your own distinct site, simple by tweaking the colours in its stylesheet.
The theme is fixed-width, features valid code, supports Gravatars and sidebar widgets.
You can customize the appearance of your site with an options page inside the WordPress administration, including:
- Choosing between a magazine or blog layout for the homepage;
- Setting which categories appear on the frontpage;
- Setting the amount of comments / posts / tags to show underneath;
- Choosing whether to have a lead story;
- Setting a default width for thumbnails;
- Changing fonts, sizes etc.
Demo and download:
2 Responses to “Sirup”